The expression "liquid gold" doesn't just apply to breastmilk. Argan oil is also an antioxidant-rich substance that is known to nourish and moisturize dry, flaky skin and protect against infection. Soothe chapped nipples and hydrate skin with our fragrance-free Nursing Balm, formulated with natural, hypoallergenic and worry-free ingredients so that your little one can continue breastfeeding in all safety.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vegetable glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, caprylic / capric triglycerides, argania spinosa kernel oil, aqua / water / eau, sucrose laurate, sucrose stearate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil.
- Features a creamy texture and fast-absorbing formula.
- Made with ingredients safe for ingestion during nursing.
- Contains argan oil known to preserve smoothness while protecting the skin and promoting healing.
- Contains shea butter known to deeply moisturize skin.
- Made from plant-based ingredients only.
- Free of PEGs, an emulsifier contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Apply on sore, cracked nursing nipples to quickly moisturize and soften skin whenever needed. For external use only.
Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry, and cracked nipples. Use whenever needed.