Adult Toothpaste with fluoride trio
The Adult Toothpaste with fluoride trio contains sodium fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, peppermint, for fresh breath and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent.
Spend $1 to earn 1 leaves point
ATTITUDE Toothpaste Fresh Breath Toothpaste for Adults is formulated with plants and minerals and contains fluoride, which makes it a toothpaste that is both natural and effective. Its formula contains sodium fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, peppermint, for fresh breath and hydrated silica, a natural whitening agent. This vegan, cruelty-free toothpaste also helps restore and mineralize enamel for stronger, healthier teeth. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable from gums to teeth, thanks to this EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste made with papaya and green tea leaf extracts.
This set includes :
The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and peppermint, for lasting fresh breath.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, mentha piperita (peppermint / menthe poivrée) oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate.
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.