For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience with our zero plastic sunscreen stick, here are some tips:How to apply a mineral sunscreen stick :
- Push on the bottom of the tube to release the product.
- Face: apply a thin layer on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin by rubbing in a circular motion with your fingers.
- Body: apply a thin layer on different parts of your body by rubbing in a circular motion with your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
Rule of thumb:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, or immediately after swimming, sweating, or after towel-drying.*
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
ATTITUDE mineral sunscreens are crafted with clean and gentle ingredients only.
For more information, download our Ultimate Guide to Safer Sunscreens and discover everything you need to know on how to filter the sun, not the fun!
*Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. / 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ; and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.