Dish SoapNature+Pink Grapefruit
There are two key things that everyone should look for in their daily dishwashing liquid: cleansing power and a gentle-on-the-hands formula. A little goes a long way with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Pink Grapefruit. ECOLOGO Certified and made with natural, hypoallergenic and plant-based ingredients like saponin, it uses advanced degreasing power to fight grease so you don’t have to scrub endlessly. Plus, its zesty pink grapefruit aroma will indulge your senses and enliven your dishwashing routine!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Our bottles are made of HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle. They are designed to be reused and refilled with our eco-refills.
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
23.7 FL. OZ. CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
33.8 FL. OZ. CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
Eco-refill 135.26 FL. OZ. CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
- Natural dishwashing liquid made with plant-based ingredients like saponin to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- Made with powerful plant- and vegetable-derived surfactants.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable dishwashing liquid with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, considered potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
For the product: Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.