BULK to go Dishwashing LiquidNature+Pink Grapefruit67.6 FL. OZ. (2L)
Reuse & refill your preferred dishwashing liquid bottles with our innovative low-plastic refill boxes. Using 68% less plastic that its bottle counterpart, ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Pink Grapefruit BULK to go format includes more than five times the amount of product, which means less time running errands, and less packaging waste! ECOLOGO Certified and elaborated with natural, hypoallergenic and plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea, our degreasing formula will help remove stubborn food residue from dishes, pots and pans. That means less scrubbing, more free time!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
- Packaged in a convenient BULK to go container: storable in your kitchen or laundry cupboards and used to refill your ATTITUDE bottles.
- Packaging featuring 100% recyclable materials: made with FSC-certified cardboard box and BPA-free plastic bag and spigot to reduce waste.
- Natural dishwashing soap made with plant and mineral based ingredients like green tea to help remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: suitable for sensitive skins and gentle on hands.
- ECOLOGO Certified: biodegradable and sustainable dishwashing detergent.
- PETA Certified: contains no animal-derived ingredients and byproducts, 100% vegan.
- Free of PEGs, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), ingredients that are often contaminated with harmful byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, according to the IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde precursors, Benzyl Alcohol and MIT according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, known as potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
BULK to go eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount and free shipping. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total with standard sized products.