Shampoo Nourishing & StrengtheningRestores and strengthens dry and damaged hairGrape Seed Oil & Olive Leaves16 FL. OZ. (473mL)
Did you know olives are rich in healthy fats and antioxidants? As a matter of fact, olive leaves are also loaded with these healthy nutrients. With its aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Shampoo combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturizing properties. Ideal for dry and damaged hair, this shampoo helps to restore and strengthen distressed locks. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. For better damage repair results, use our Nourishing & Strengthening Conditioner after using the Shampoo. For beautiful hair, from root to end!
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua/water/eau (solvent), Sodium coco-sulfate (surfactant), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Vegetable glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Panthenol (vitamin B5 – hair conditioner), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Sodium benzoate (active constituent), Inulin (emollient), Potassium sorbate (active constituent), Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract (active constituent), Tropaeolum majus (Indian cress) extract (active constituent), Maltodextrin (binder), Moringa oleifera seed extract (anti-pollution active), Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil (emollient), Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract (active constituent), Hexyl salicylate (floral – active constituent), Geranyl acetate (floral – active constituent), Methyl dihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
- Loaded with antioxidants, grapeseed oil and olive leaf extract help nourish and strengthen dry and damaged hair.
- Olive leaf extract is known for providing deep conditioning down to the follicle, bringing out your hair’s natural lustre.
- Grapeseed oil is known for its deep repair proprieties and helps renew dry and damaged ends, softening hair and adding shine.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger.
- Our conditioner comes in a squeeze tube, making it easy to use.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.