ATTITUDE’s lightweight Super leaves™ Natural Foaming Hand Soap is EWG VERIFIED™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested and includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
Did you know orange leaves can help restore your skin’s luminous glow? Featuring an aroma reminiscent of orange and cardamom, ATTITUDE’s lightweight Super leavesTM Natural Foaming Hand Soap – Orange Leaves is enriched with orange leaf extract to refresh and revive your skin. EWG VERIFIEDTM, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our hand soap is delightfully foamy and includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. Benefit from nature’s best for clean and healthy hands!
- Natural hand soap formulated with orange leaf extract to regenerate your hands.
- Includes moringa seed extract to limit pollutant particles from adhering to skin.
- Features wholesome and vitamin-rich super leaves such as watercress and Indian cress.
- Surfactants made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated byproducts contaminated with chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene Oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM: features only natural and worry-free ingredients.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable hand soap.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of PEGs, such as PEG-12 Dimethicone and PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, containing potentially harmful chemicals.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl Alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan, known as potential hormonal disruptors.
Aqua, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
For the product: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.