Teach good hygiene habits to your kids thanks to ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste and its delicious flavor and fun colorful tube.
Encourage daily brushing (fuss-free!) with ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste — Mango. Made with naturally sourced ingredients to ensure effective cleaning to help keep teeth healthy such as green tea extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing. Our paraben- and alcohol-free toothpaste for kids will gently care for their new and developing teeth. EWG VERIFIED™️, fluoride-free and vegan, it will reveal bright smiles. Plus, it comes in a tube and no unnecessary packaging cardboard box, a more sustainable alternative to traditional toothpaste. Your kids will be rushing to brush thanks to its exotic mango flavor, making it a happy cleaning ritual for you and your entire family!
- EWG VERIFIED™️: free of ingredients of concern according to EWG standards.
- Fluoride-free toothpaste for kids made from plant and mineral based ingredients: contains green tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing.
- Alcohol-free and paraben-free: contains a light, gel-like texture which glides on easily.
- No unnecessary packaging: sold without a cardboard box.
- Enhanced with an exotic mango flavor to foster kids brushing.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, caprylic / capric triglyceride*, vanillin*, 3-hexenol*, hexyl hexanoate*, hexenyl acetate*, gamma-decalactone*, hexyl acetate*, *fragrance (parfum).
Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).