Natural Laundry Stain RemoverFragrance-free
Babies have very sensitive skin — especially to your touch. Caressing, massaging and stroking them has a soothing and nurturing effect, and helps in their development! Unfortunately, they’re also very sensitive to chemicals. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Laundry Stain Remover for baby is made VOC- and worry-free so we never make your little one irritated. Using plant- and mineral-based, efficient ingredients, it works like magic: just spray, rub, wait and rinse away the stain. Our fragrance-free, hypoallergenic formula is dermatologist test and certified by the National Eczema Association!
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Propanediol (humectant), Caprylyl glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium iminodisuccinate (chelating agent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Protease (active stain remover), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Laundry Stain Remover helps to eliminate all types of stains and is specifically developed for fabrics that come into contact with sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Shake well before use. Spray directly onto stain. Rub the laundry stain remover into fabric. Wait 1 to 5 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain. Wash with ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent. Always check labels for special instructions. Do not let dry on garment.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.