Natural Fabric SoftenerFragrance-free33.8 FL. OZ. (1L)
Did you know you can predict your newborn’s mood and temperature based on his skin colour? Because his skin is so thin, you know he’s cranky when it turns red and blotchy, or he’s chilly when his hands and feet are a little bluish. With skin that sensitive, you’ll want to keep his clothes super soft and free of irritating fragrances. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Fabric Softener is a worry-free way to keep his clothes as huggable as he is, using plant- and mineral-based, efficient and hypoallergenic ingredients. To be sure, we got it dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association!
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable cationic surfactant / agent tensioactif cationique végétal (dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), glycerin, caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, triethyl citrate, raspberry ketone, avena sativa kernel flour (colloidal oatmeal / avoine), allyl caproate.
- Our Fabric Softner effectively keep clothes soft without irritating sensitive skin.
- Formulated for cold water in both standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Free of harmful optical brighteners.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub has filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent stains. Always check labels for special instructions. It is recommended to avoid irritants or exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents or acidic foods). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.