Natural Fabric RefresherCoco Lime
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques végétaux (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, zinc ricinoleate, alcohol, sodium citrate, citric acid, decanal (citrus), dimethyl heptenal (citrus).
- Gives an instant and neutralizing fresh, clean scent.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Zinc ricinoleate is known for its absorbing properties (odor).
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Spray on fabric until slightly damp to eliminate pet odors. Safe to use on most fabrics and carpets. Use in all rooms and the car for a fresh and clean scent. DO NOT use on leather, suede, silk or fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finished wood surfaces. Always check for special care instructions.