Kids Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick SPF 30Fragrance-free :0.65 OZ. (18,4g)
Ever wondered why surfers and lifeguards’ noses are often white? It’s because they use a physical sunblock that contains zinc oxide. Zinc oxide forms a physical and waterproof barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. Bigger are the zinc particles and greater the concentration is, whiter the sunscreen will be! We chose the perfect size zinc oxide molecule to get a fine balance between safety and functionality. Our Mineral Face Stick crafted with non-nano zinc oxide contains natural ingredients. It is transparent, while offering the SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight you need, for the safest sun care possible. Our Top-rated EWG VERIFIED™ mineral sunscreen stick for the face is the perfect worry-free solution for kids, and even grown-ups on the go!
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Our sunscreens do not contain any ecotoxic chemical filters such as octinoxate or oxybenzone (benzophenone-3). We choose ingredients of plant and mineral origin with a minimal impact on the environment and the ocean.
Active ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate se, polyhydroxystearic acid.
- Made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ sun care and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Certified by Ecologo: Sustainable and Biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Plant-based and mineral ingredients; vegan and natural.
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Olive oil, cocoa and shea butter allow an easy, smooth and transparent application, while keeping your skin hydrated.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented sunscreen stick for face.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically-tested.
- Easy to carry, quick to apply, no greasy effect.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Use our 100% Mineral Face Stick SPF 30 for an easier application on face, lips or any other areas of the body prone to sunburn. Use the tip of a finger for a more even application on sensitive areas.