They say flowers have therapeutic properties capable of healing the mind, body and soul. Liven up your laundry routine with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Wildflowers. ECOLOGO® Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like green tea extract, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will naturally enhance the comfort of your clothes without harming your skin – or the environment – all while soothing your senses with a subtle, therapeutic floral scent!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
5%-15% anionic surfactants (sodium coco sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), amyl salicylate (floral).
- Laundry detergent made from high-performance vegetable-based surfactants.
- Natural laundry detergent made with green tea extract, a powerful antibacterial and antioxidant agent.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens, color dyes or skin-irritating enzymes.
- Free of artificial fragrances: naturally scented with an uplifting citrus aroma.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: never tested on animals and 100% vegan.
- Can be used in both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, MIT, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
- Free of Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.