Natural Deodorizing ShampooCoco Lime8 FL. OZ. (240mL)
Did you know dogs’ noses are wet to help them smell better? The moist surface is like a glue to help capture scents. Even though dogs’ sense of smell is good, they don’t always smell good themselves! That’s why ATTITUDE’s Natural Pet Deodorizing Shampoo is made with worry-free plant- and mineral-based ingredients to take the funk out of their fur. Our hypoallergenic, coconut lime-scented formula is specially designed to remove odors without exposing them to harmful chemicals, leaving your dog’s coat healthy and smelling extra fresh!!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, decyl glucoside, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, dicaprylyl ether, sodium cocoyl glutamate, zinc ricinoleate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, potassium sorbate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, polyglyceryl-4 cocoate, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate, polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate, sodium citrate, decanal (citrus), dimethyl heptenal (citrus).
- Gently clean skin and fur, and give fur a glossy sheen.
- Effective in removing dirt and odor.
- pH balanced for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses or fragrance-free for sensitive epidermis.
- Hypoallergenics and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Wet fur, apply shampoo, lather, then rinse thoroughly.
For maximum efficiency, use with ATTITUDE Furry Friends conditioner.
To refresh between baths, use ATTITUDE Furry Friends wipes or deodorizing mist.