Dishwashing LiquidCoriander & OliveAdvanced degreasing power23.6 FL. OZ. (700mL)
Let’s face it: most of us put off the task of doing the dishes for a day or two. But did you know bacteria can double on your dirty dishes in as little as 20 minutes? Wash away germs, grease and food residue with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Dishwashing Liquid – Coriander & Olive. Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like cleansing saponin, this natural dishwashing liquid boasts deep-cleansing and degreasing properties that are tough on grease but soft on hands. Delicately scented with a fresh coriander and olive aroma, you’ll want to do the dishes every day! Plus, it’s ECOLOGO® Certified for worry-free cleaning!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins, linalyl acetate (floral), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
- Made with plant-based ingredients like saponin to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub.