A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free.
A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free. Of course, they're also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable-all day long. Just like all of our products, our diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind. Our biodegradable diapers size 4 are for babies from 15 to 40 lbs (7-18 kg).
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby's skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper's shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby's body to adapt to its shape.
- Hypoallergenic: Fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management-responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 6 to keep pace with your growing baby.
FSC-certified totally chlorine-free (TCF) cellulose pulp, superabsorbent polymer (SAP), biodegradable corn starch-based biopolymer, nonwoven fabric (polymers) and elastics (latex-free).
FSC License Code FSC®-N003012
Love these diapers
Fit great. No leaks
We've been using these for over a month now and they are definitely our favorite diapers to date!
Great diapers, great ingredients!
Love these diapers! They are fantastic! Happy I found a product I can trust!
My baby is 9 months old. During this time, we try out different diapers, both expensive and mid-range. Of the expensive ones, I really liked Moony, but when the baby gets older, they stop working and leak. I accidentally saw Attitude diapers on Amazon and decided to try it, but I ordered it through the official website. According to reviews, the minus was only an expensive price, but for us after Moony it's cheaper. And they really liked it, not as soft as Japanese ones, but they don’t gain anywhere, the skin doesn’t sweat, they don’t leak. We use at night too. I recommend to those who are looking for natural and working diapers at an affordable price!