A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free.
A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, ATTITUDE diapers use more than 50% biodegradable raw materials and are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and ink-free. Of course, they're also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable-all day long. Just like all of our products, our diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind. Our biodegradable diapers size 3 for babies from 9 to 20 lbs.
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, our diapers effectively protect your baby's skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper's shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby's body to adapt to its shape.
- Hypoallergenic: Fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management-responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means our diapers are 100% chlorine-free.
- Range of sizes: 1 to 6 to keep pace with your growing baby.
FSC-certified totally chlorine-free (TCF) cellulose pulp, superabsorbent polymer (SAP), biodegradable corn starch-based biopolymer, nonwoven fabric (polymers) and elastics (latex-free).
FSC License Code FSC®-N003012
Best diapers! I’ve used other similar diapers but these are far the best for my baby!
We love these diapers
We love how they feel and fit, their absorbency, and the fact that they’re eco friendly.
Very clear diaper
Very clean, I like that it has no prints! I especially like the biodgradable filling material! Wish all the other online shops use this environmentally friendly filling!
Happy to find biodegradable diapers that don’t look like they came from the same factory in China as many of the others do. I wish I had found them a lot sooner. They hold up well with my 16 month old.