ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier features activated carbon to naturally absorb and purify the air of unwanted contaminants and pollutants.
Did you know your baby can spend up 16 hours daily in her nursery? So you want the air to be as pure as can be! Synthetic fragrances and perfumes can contain over 100 chemical compounds and have a negative impact on your health. ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier - Pear Nectar uses only safe ingredients such as activated carbon from charcoal, a natural filter, for a worry-free way to clean air of stubborn odours and pollutants. In addition, this Natural Air Purifier for baby infuses the air with a natural and familiar pear nectar scent for up to six weeks! (depending on room size)
- Natural Air Purifier naturally absorbs air pollutants and contaminants.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors for a long-lasting effect.
- Contains activated carbon to trap harmful air particles and other air pollutants.
- Crafted with 100% worry-free, plant and mineral-derived ingredients.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Air Purifier lightly infused with a comforting natural scent.
- Free of potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
Natural plant-derived fragrance, Activated carbon (air purifier)Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser)
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.
I like the purifier. However, the packaging is a bit mass.
I used this by my litter box and it works great
Love the air purifiers for my girls' bedrooms
I love these air purifiers. I use two in each of my girls' rooms. One for the bottom of the diaper pail and one just in the room to keep the air fresh and smelling clean. Highly recommend. The only thing I wish is that there were refills for the plastic containers instead of having to throw away the containers every time.
It changes my room smell. I hope it lasts long!