ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ natural and fluoride-free toothpaste is perfect for introducing your child to the lifelong practice of healthy dental habits. It allows a safe brushing, because it is worry-free if swallowed.
ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ natural and fluoride-free toothpaste is perfect for introducing your child to the lifelong practice of healthy dental habits. It allows a safe brushing, because it is worry-free if swallowed. Our fluoride-free toothpaste contains green tea leaves that helps maintain good oral and dental health thanks to their antibacterial action, and Papaya leaves (papain), which combined with brushing contributes to reducing plaque.
- The fluoride-free toothpaste formula allows for tooth brushing without any worries if swallowed.
- Enticing strawberry flavor encourages good dental habits from an early age (3 months to 3 years).
- The gel texture ensures a gentle brushing.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- The antibacterial action of green tea leaves helps maintain good oral and dental health.
- Papaya leaves contain papain, which combined with brushing, contributes to reducing plaque.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), found in many toothpaste and calcium lactate.
- PETA Certified: Cruelty-free.
- EWG VERIFIED™️ and part of EWG’s Skin Deep®️ Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified™️: Sustainable and biodegradable.
Aqua / water / eau, sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, decyl glucoside, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, 3-hexenol (green leaves), vanillin, methyl cinnamate (strawberry), carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract.
Apply an amount no greater than a grain of rice to the toothbrush. Brush in small and gentle circular motions, making sure to brush the gums as well. Rinse mouth with water. Use after each meal, or at least twice a day. For children 3 years and younger.
Tooth brushing must be done at least twice per a day. Make tooth brushing a game: your child will try to imitate you.