After Sun Calendula Melt-in GelMint and Cucumber5.2 OZ. (150g)
Did you know calendula is more commonly known as “marigold flower”? You can even grow it in your garden! This flower packs power too: known for its calming, regenerative and antioxidant properties, it has been used in skin care for centuries, especially to reduce skin irritation, swelling and sensitivity. That’s why we put it in our Mint & Cucumber After Sun Calendula Melt-in Gel. Our after-sun gel, recognized as Top After-sun by EWG, goes on smooth and helps to soothe irritated skin, relieving tightness and leaving it silky soft and hydrated after fun in the sun. We only use worry-free, natural, hypoallergenic ingredients so that you can focus on what’s important: enjoying the outdoors!
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua/water/eau, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, dicaprylyl ether, stearyl alcohol, tribehenin, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, levulinic acid, polyglyceryl-2-stearate, glyceryl stearate, sodium levulinate, xanthan gum, pullulan, potassium sorbate, calendula officinalis flower extract, silica, biosaccharide gum-1, 3-hexenol (green leaves), menthol, geranyl acetate (herbal)
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring After-sun on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable After-sun.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Crafted only with vegan and natural ingredients: plant and mineral-based.
- Features a melt-in formula that hydrates and soothes the skin from sunburns.
- Made with shea butter, known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Features calendula, known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, potentially contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Non-greasy texture with light, fresh mint and cucumber scent.
Apply a small amount of gel onto the hand, and gently rub over face or body for instant hydration.
For external use only.
Apply the After Sun Melt-in Gel after washing to lock in moisture and help regenerate the skin. For a cooling effect, refrigerate the tube until the lotion has cooled, then apply.
Do not freeze.