Our leaves bar™ hand soaps are designed to reduce single-use plastic waste, so you can wash your hands without compromise. Our gentle, vegan, cleansing beauty bars are packed with nourishing plant and mineral-based ingredients to leave your hands fresh and clean while caring for your skin.
Wash your hands without compromise with our new plastic-free ATTITUDE leaves bar™ hand soap – Herbal musk. Designed for sustainably-minded shoppers, our waterless formula is a great alternative to liquid soaps. EWG VERIFIED™ and vegan, our solid soap is packed with hydrating and ultra-nourishing agents such as shea butter, known to repair and soothe dry skin, and avocado oil, which nourishes and improves the skin's appearance. It also contains Indian Cress and Watercress extracts to revitalize and condition the skin. Plus, you'll love the sensory experience of its vanilla, citrusy aroma, and the sweet herbal scent of musk. Lather your hands in lasting comfort all day, every day!
- Solid hand soap packed with plant-derived ingredients like shea butter to repair, and avocado oil to nourish and enhance the skin’s appearance.
- Contains Indian Cress and Watercress super leaves extracts, known for their vitamin-rich and antioxidant properties.
- Suitable for dry skin.
- Recyclable, plastic-free packaging: made from responsibly-sourced, FSC-certified cardboard.
- EWG VERIFIED™: contains no concerning ingredients according to EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and cruelty free product.
- Convenient and compact size: concentrated waterless formula ideal for travel.
Sodium cocoate, propanediol, aqua/water/eau, sodium stearate, glycerin, sodium avocadate, sucrose, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium shea butterate, sodium chloride, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, triethyl citrate*, methyldihydrojasmonate*, ethyl linalool*, linalyl acetate*, juniperus virginiana oil*,*fragrance (parfum)**.
**Naturally contains linalool.
Apply the soap to wet skin with light pressure, lather, and rinse clean. CONSERVATION: Keep soap bars away from water between uses to let them dry.