Our leaves bar™ hand soaps are designed to reduce single-use plastic waste, so you can wash your hands without compromise. Our gentle, vegan, cleansing beauty bars are packed with nourishing plant and mineral-based ingredients to leave your hands fresh and clean while caring for your skin.
Our new plastic-free ATTITUDE leaves bar™ Hand Soap – Orange Cardamom is a powerhouse of nutrients, giving you long-lasting freshness with a velvety foaming lather that cleanses without stripping skin’s moisture. EWG VERIFIED™ and vegan, our solid soap is packed with ultra-nourishing agents like shea butter, known to repair and soothe dry skin, and avocado oil, which nourishes and improves the skin's appearance. It’s perfect for travel, thanks to its convenient size and waterless formula. Plus, you'll love the sensory experience of the rich, enlivening orange cardamom aroma. Washing your hands never felt so good!
- Solid hand soap packed with plant-derived ingredients like shea butter to repair, and avocado oil to nourish and enhance the skin’s appearance.
- Contains Indian Cress and Watercress super leaves extracts, known for their vitamin-rich and antioxidant properties.
- Suitable for dry skin.
- Recyclable, plastic-free packaging: made from responsibly-sourced, FSC-certified cardboard.
- EWG VERIFIED™: contains no concerning ingredients according to EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and cruelty free product.
- Convenient and compact size: concentrated waterless formula ideal for travel.
Sodium cocoate, propanediol, aqua/water/eau, sodium stearate, glycerin, sodium avocadate, sucrose, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium shea butterate, sodium chloride, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (Indian cress / capucine) extract, gamma-decalactone*, ethyl hexanoate*, ethyl 2-methylbutyrate*, hexyl salicylate*, raspberry ketone*, triethyl citrate*, *fragrance (parfum)
Apply the soap to wet skin with light pressure, lather, and rinse clean. CONSERVATION: Keep soap bars away from water between uses to let them dry.