Fabric RefresherSensitive SkinFragrance-free16 FL. OZ. (475mL)
Did you know skin-to-skin contact is essential for babies’ development? It makes them grow into happier, bonded, more emotionally secure adults! Their skin is also sensitive to their environments. ATTITUDE’s Natural Fabric Refreshers for baby is there to remove odors without adding more chemicals or VOCs. Fragrance-free, worry-free and 100% safe, using only plant- and mineral-based hypoallergenic ingredients, spray on fabrics to stop stink at the source instead of just covering it up. Our fragrance-free, hypoallergenic formula is dermatologist test!
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Zinc ricinoleate (odor neutralizer), Propanediol (humectant), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Caprylyl glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Fabric Refresher helps eliminate odors at their source, without irritating sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Zinc ricinoleate is known for its absorbing properties (odor).
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Shake well before use. Spray fabric until slightly damp. This is a fragrance-free product used to eliminate and/or reduce odors, depending on their intensity. DO NOT use on fabrics that water spot. Avoid spraying on finished wood surfaces. Always check for special instructions.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.