Natural Deodorizing MistCoco Lime
Did you know no two dogs’ noses are alike? They’re uniquely ridged like human fingerprints! No matter where they follow their snouts, keep your pet smelling fresh between baths and grooming sessions with ATTITUDE’s Natural Deodorizing Mist. Hypoallergenic, made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, and lightly scented with coconut lime, a quick spray will take the smell away!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvant), Propanediol (humectant), Glycerin (humectant), Polyglyceryl-4 caprate (emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-4 cocoate (emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-6 caprylate (emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate (emulsifier), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Zinc ricinoleate (odor neutralizer), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Decyl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Gamma-octalactone (coconut), Decanal (citrus), Terpineol (citrus).
- Deodorizes naturally.
- Subtly fragranced to be suitable for sensitive pet noses.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Zinc ricinoleate is known for its odor neutralizer properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Shake well before use, and apply 4 to 6 inches away from pet.
Spray on dry or wet fur until covered with light mist, massage into coat, then brush out from head to tail.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Add to your grooming routine to keep fur smelling clean.