Specially formulated for kids with sensitive skin, this easy-to-apply & unscented Mineral Sunscreen Stick offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage to help prevent sunburns.
Looking for an easy-to-apply, mess-free sunscreen option for your little ones? ATTITUDE's Plastic-Free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum is perfect for kids on the go! Made with mineral zinc oxide, a safe and effective filter according to EWG experts, this hypoallergenic sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays. It comes in a handy push applicator that makes it easy to apply on the face and body and won't leave your kid with a sticky white residue. This pocket-size sunscreen stick for Face & Body has an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested & unscented, it is gentle on kids with sensitive skin. Let your children enjoy the sun safely with ATTITUDE!
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients non médicinaux: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyhydroxystearic acid, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax.
- Made from non-nano zinc oxide, a safe and effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts.
- Protects kids against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns
- Handy stick format that makes applying sunscreen on the go easier
- Blends quickly into the skin without leaving a white cast or sticky feeling
- Plastic-free, biodegradable and easy to use packaging
- Sunscreen stick designed for kids with sensitive skin: Dermatologically tested, its hypoallergenic formula reduces the risk of allergies
- Reef-friendly sunscreen stick: Free of potentially damaging UV filters for coral reefs
- PETA Certified, Vegan and cruelty-free sunscreen stick
Apply generously 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Frequently asked questions
So easy to apply and works like a charm!!
Love the sunscreen; package could be improved
Love everything about this sunscreen except the stick doesn't stay pushed out and you have to hold your finger inside to keep it pushed out while applying it. Otherwise, I love the consistency and that it's not plastic packaging.
Kids are LOVING it!
Great sunscreen for the kids! They are excited to use it at school.
So easy to apply, did not pull the skin at all like other tubes do. The product just melts into the skin with no sticky resisue