Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. It contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care and is smooth, transparent and easy to apply.
Did you know that zinc is a naturally occurring mineral that has been used for centuries in skin treatment? Our bodies need it and use it everyday to function, which makes it the safest choice when it comes to physical sunscreen filters. Our Orange Blossom Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 crafted with with zinc oxide forms a physical barrier over the skin, protecting against UVA and UVB rays. Our mineral sunscreen contains only worry-free and natural ingredients, so you can get the safest sun care. Not only our SPF 30 sunscreen is smooth, transparent and easy to apply, but it is EWG VERIFIED™ and rated amongst the best sunscreen moisturizers. It’s time to enjoy the outdoors fully – and safely!
Medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, sodium gluconate, pentadecalactone (fruit), linalyl acetate (floral), hexyl salicylate (floral).
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Made from plant and mineral only; vegan.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
Apply a thin layer, then spread with circular motions on the body 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Frequently asked questions
My favorite sunscreen
This is my favorite mineral sunscreen. It's easy to rub in, not sticky, and does not leave a heavy white cast like some other zinc-based sunscreens. My only complaint is that it sells out so frequently!