Get kissably-soft lips with our new range of plastic-free leaves bar™ lip balms – The perfect complement to a waste-free, clean beauty routine. Featuring a wide range of nourishing ingredients, it offers both tender loving care for you and the environment.
Smooth on our delicious ATTITUDE leaves bar™ Lip Balm – Coconut and you'll see why it will capture your heart (and your lips!). A collection of deeply nourishing ingredients like shea butter, soybean, coconut and castor oils work together to protect your pout while a gentle hint of coconut will provide an instant pick-me-up. Perfect to carry on-the-go, get a serious dose of moisture or sweetness whenever you need it. EWG VERIFIED™ and vegan, our biodegradable solid lip balm is packaged in a plastic-free, recyclable cardboard tube for an eco-friendly, clean beauty you will want to wear all day.
- Solid lip balm enriched with olive oil, known for its nourishing properties, and a unique blend of coconut, shea, castor oils to soothe dry lips and leave them feeling refreshed.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to lip balms packaged in a plastic tube.
- Comes in innovative plastic-free, FSC-certified, recyclable cardboard packaging.
- EWG VERIFIED™ formula, which means it contains no ingredients of concern according to strict EWG standards.
- PETA certified: vegan and animal cruelty free.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, polyhydroxystearic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, gamma-octalactone*, gamma-nonalactone*, vanillin*, ethyl hexanoate*, ethyl acetate*, *flavour (arôme).
Apply to lips as required. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Nice surprise when I received this great smelling lip balm. Smooth and nice. Only wished it last longer.
Trust me this is great ( from a lip balm connoisseur)
I’m super picky with lip balm as I get very cracked dry lips. I only ever use Burt’s bees but I have to say this is on par and dare a say possibly more moisturising! I definitely will be re purchasing and am curious to try other kinds
Love this product! Best thing!
Best lip balm
This is the only lip balm I use. Keeps my lips hydrated for a long time.