They say flowers have therapeutic properties capable of healing the mind, body and soul. Liven up your laundry routine with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Laundry Detergent – Wildflowers. ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like green tea extract, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean thanks to its advanced deodorizing formula. Plus, it’s biodegradable and sustainable, and contains no irritating enzymes – making it perfect for your family and the environment. Laundry away, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, citric acid, glycerin, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, hexyl salicylate (floral), amyl salicylate (floral). FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.
Eco-Refill 160 loads CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
- Safe laundry detergent with natural antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract, made with powerful vegetable- or plant-based surfactants.
- Formulated with advanced deodorizing properties for cold water wash.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: free of dyes, known allergens and irritants.
- Scented with a natural and comforting wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product with low impact on health and the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Designed to work in High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines.
- Free of potentially contaminated chemicals and byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers, Parabens and MIT.
- Free of Enzymes, Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.