Laundry DetergentNature +Unscented
Did you know many laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt right off your clothes? Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate your delicate skin. ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Detergent – Unscented is ECOLOGO® Certified, sustainable and biodegradable and uses only natural and effective ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract. Our laundry detergent is as gentle on your clothes as it is on your skin. It contains no enzymes and is suitable for the entire family. Plus, our hypoallergenic formula is enhanced with an energizing citrus scent for 40 fresh and fragrant loads. The UNSCENTED line has been developed for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
5%-15% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract.
Eco-Refill 80 loads CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
Eco-Refill 160 loads CA Ingredient disclosure requirements
- Natural laundry detergent enhanced with antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract.
- Designed for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines; also suitable for cold water cycle.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of dyes, known allergens and skin-irritating ingredients.
- Made with vegetable based, non-ionic surfactants.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Unscented for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- ECOLOGO Certified: product with reduced environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: caring towards animals, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER.
BULK to go eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount and free shipping. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total with standard sized products.