Eco-Refill Fruit & Vegetable WashNature+Fragrance-Free67.6 FL. OZ.(2L)
While everyone loves a shiny apple or ruby red tomato, they usually come coated with pesticides and chemicals. Keep your produce clean and chemical-free with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Fruit & Vegetable Wash – Fragrance-Free. Our sustainable wash removes dirt, pesticides, wax and impurities. Plus, it is made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals to ruin your appetite. That means you can have an apple a day, worry-free! Make waste reduction a priority with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Bathroom Cleaner – Citrus Zest, now available in a practical BULK to go refill box. A great option to reduce single-use bottles, you can now stock up on your favorite product right from home!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
- Contains Caprylyl and Myristyl glucoside, two natural and effective surfactants.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic: tested in an independent laboratory.
- Formulated with plant-derived and mineral-based ingredients only.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants: derived from renewable materials such as fatty alcohols and plant-derived glucose.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product:
TO WASH DIRECTLY: Spray and rub, rinse thoroughly with water.
TO SOAK: our 15 mL in a bowl filled with water. Let the produce soak for a few minutes, then rinse. Specially formulated to help remove residues from handling, pesticides, wax and other contaminants from the surface of fruits and vegetables.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ideal for baby food preparation.