BULK to go Bathroom CleanerCitrus ZestTough on limescale67.6 FL. OZ. (2L)
Make waste reduction a priority with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Bathroom Cleaner – Citrus Zest, now available in a practical BULK to go refill box. A great option to reduce single-use bottles, you can now stock up on your favorite product right from home! ECOLOGO Certified, sustainable and made with 100% recyclable materials, our effective cleanser will eliminate soap scum and grime on surfaces like tiles, shower curtains, countertops and toilet bowls. It features saponins, a natural cleansing agent to keep your bathroom fresh and inviting! Plus, it only uses hypoallergenic, plant and mineral based ingredients, so you can clean while minimizing the impact on the environment!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, citric acid, alcohol, xanthan gum, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
- Practical and storable BULK to go packaging: used to refill your ATTITUDE bottles.
- Packaged in a four-liter FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard box, and BPA-free, 100% recyclable plastic bag and spigot.
- Designed to use 76% less plastic than regular bottles and carry 2.5 times more cleansing formula.
- Bathroom cleaner featuring powerful natural surfactants to remove limescale and prevent residue buildup.
- Made with natural foaming saponins, known for its potent cleansing properties.
- Free of synthetic perfumes: scented with a natural and refreshing citrus aroma.
- Made from hypoallergenic and plant-based ingredients: crafted with renewable raw materials.
- Rated A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: not tested on animals and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and PEGs, contaminated with potentially harmful contaminants such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers, as well as MIT according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, considered to be potential endocrine disruptors according to the EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Spray and rinse. Specially designed to eliminate limescale, soap scum and grime from glazed tiles, tubs, vinyl curtains, shower doors and toilet bowls. For superior power, let stand 5 to 10 minutes. It is advisable to test in an inconspicuous area. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
BULK to go eco-refills are not eligible for the progressive discount and free shipping. We offer a $8.95 flat rate shipping & handling cost for standard ground 4-7 days shipping service. You can qualify for free shipping by reaching a $60 sub-total with standard sized products.