Natural Air Purifierbaby leaves™Pear Nectar8 oz (227g)
Did you know your baby can spend up 16 hours daily in her nursery? So you want the air to be as pure as can be! Synthetic fragrances and perfumes can contain over 100 chemical compounds and have a negative impact on your health. ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier - Pear Nectar uses only safe ingredients such as activated carbon from charcoal, a natural filter, for a worry-free way to clean air of stubborn odours and pollutants. In addition, this Natural Air Purifier for baby infuses the air with a natural and familiar pear nectar scent for up to six weeks! (depending on room size)
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Natural plant-derived fragrance, Activated carbon (air purifier)Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser)
- Natural Air Purifier for baby’s room that traps air pollutants and releases a natural and soft pear nectar scent.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors (not mask them) for a long-lasting effect.
- Contains activated carbon to trap harmful air particles and other air pollutants.
- 100% natural ingredients, derived from plants and minerals only.
- PETA Certified and cruelty-free; 100% vegan.
- Exempt from potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.