Natural Air PurifierSweet AppleHypoallergenic
Did you know your baby spends on average up to 16 hours daily indoors? That’s why it’s important to refresh and renew ambient air to keep airborne contaminants and pollutants at bay. ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier - Sweet Apple features activated carbon to naturally absorb and purify the air of unwanted contaminants and pollutants. The result? This detoxifying Natural Air Purifier for baby will deliver a safe, natural and comforting sweet apple scent that will last up to six weeks. (depending on room size)
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Natural plant-derived fragrance, Activated carbon (air purifier)Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser)
- Natural Air Purifier naturally absorbs air pollutants and contaminants.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors for a long-lasting effect.
- Contains activated carbon to trap harmful air particles and other air pollutants.
- Crafted with 100% worry-free, plant and mineral-derived ingredients.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Air Purifier lightly infused with a comforting sweet apple scent.
- Free of potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.