Air PurifierNature+Lavender & Eucalyptus8 oz (227g)
Did you know charcoal is a powerful filter? It purifies and absorbs air particles and contaminants naturally! ATTITUDE’s Nature + TechnologyTM Natural Air Purifier – Lavender & Eucalyptus features activated charcoal for a worry-free way to deodorize your home and rid the air of pollutants. Using plant- and mineral-based ingredients only, our natural air purifier is scented with the refreshing aroma of lavender and eucalyptus so you can kick back, relax and breathe easy for up to six weeks (depending on room size)!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Activated carbon (air purifier). Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser). Natural essential oils.
- Natural air purifier made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Contains activated carbon to help trap airborne pollutants and contaminants.
- Contains resin to remove odors for a long-lasting effect.
- Releases a natural soothing lavender and eucalyptus scent.
- Features adjustable vents for easy control of fragrance intensity.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable air purifier.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of potentially harmful Phthalates and preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.