Wash your hands with a clear conscience knowing that ATTITUDE Super leaves™ Natural Foaming Hand Soap — Lemon Leaves Bulk to go format uses nine times more product with 89% less plastic that its equivalent bottle. EWG VERIFIED™, ECOLOGO Certified and hypoallergenic, our lightweight foaming hand soap contains lemon leaf and moringa seed extract to purify and regenerate your hard-working hands. Harness the power of nature to promote clean and healthy hands without polluting the environment. Refilling from home has never been so easy!
- Jean Coutu
- Familiprix – Only in some stores
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, decyl glucoside, citric acid, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum majus (indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus limon (lemon / citron) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, 3-hexenol (green leaves), triethyl citrate, dimethyl heptenal (fruit).
- Convenient Bulk to Go four-liter container: easily storable and used to refill your ATTITUDE bottle.
- Packaging manufactured with FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard and 100% recyclable BPA-free plastic bag and spigot.
- Natural foaming hand soap formulated with lemon leaf extract to cleanse and purify your hands.
- Enriched with moringa seed extract to limit the adhesion of pollutants and detoxify the skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: contains no known skin allergens.
- Crafted with plant-derived surfactants made of glucose and fatty alcohols.
- EWG VERIFIED™: top-scoring in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database, and meeting stringent EWG standards.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable product.
- PETA Certified: no cruelty towards animals and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing byproducts according to the IARC.
- Free of harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of endocrine disruptors according to the EWG such as Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, Phthalates and Triclosan.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.