Natural Bathroom CleanerFragrance-free
Did you know we make six to eight visits a day to the bathroom? That’s a lot of time! Tidy your “ceramic living room” with ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Bathroom Cleaner. Using hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like citric acid, it’s tough on soap scum and grime, while being gentle on sensitive skin. Certified by the National Eczema Association, the VOC-free formula helps remove dirt without adding any skin irritants and contaminants to your life.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Propanediol (humectant), Caprylyl glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Xanthan gum (emulsion stabilizer), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Bathroom Cleaner removes calcium and soap residue thanks to citric acid, and doesn’t irritate skin.
- Excellent cleaning properties for all bathroom surfaces.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Citric acid helps prevents the development of mold.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Shake well before use. Spray and rinse. Specially designed to eliminate soap scum and grime from ceramic tiles, bathtubs, shower curtains and doors, and toilet bowls. For best results, let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Before using, test on an unnoticeable area.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.