Dish SoapNature+Pink Grapefruit23.6 FL. OZ. (700mL)
There are two key things that everyone should look for in their daily dishwashing liquid: cleansing power and a gentle-on-the-hands formula. A little goes a long way with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Dishwashing Liquid – Pink Grapefruit. ECOLOGO Certified and made with natural, hypoallergenic and plant-based ingredients like saponin, it uses advanced degreasing power to fight grease so you don’t have to scrub endlessly. Plus, its zesty pink grapefruit aroma will indulge your senses and enliven your dishwashing routine!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin).
- Natural dishwashing liquid made with plant-based ingredients like saponin to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- Made with powerful plant- and vegetable-derived surfactants.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable dishwashing liquid with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, considered potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.
For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub.