Natural Grooming WipesFragrance-Free72 units
Ever wondered why cats are always grooming themselves? Since cats have few sweat glands, the moisture from their saliva helps with heat. They’re getting cool and clean! When your cat or dog needs a little help getting fresh or a wash around their eyes, ATTITUDE’s biodegradable Natural Grooming Wipes are there. Using hypoallergenic plant- and mineral-based ingredients, they’re a quick bath alternative that’s gentle on your family’s four-legged members.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Aqua (solvant), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoamphoacetate (surfactant), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (soothing agent), Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (soothing agent), Citric acid (pH adjuster).The wipe material is made from 100% cellulose fiber.
- Specially formulated for grooming between baths.
- Gentle enough to use around sensitive areas such as eyes and ears.
- Fragrance-free and with an adjusted pH balance, they are ideal for sensitive skins.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all breeds of cats, dogs, and other small furry animals.
- Made of cellulose fibers, a 100% biodegradable material.
- Packaged with individual lids to avoid drying out.
- Chamomile and aloe extracts are known for their hydrating and soothing properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Open lid. Pull wipe through and snap lid back in place.
Use wipe to clean pet, avoiding the eyes. When not in use, keep lid tightly closed to maintain moisture.
Store at room temperature.
These wipes offer a waterless cleaning solution and are perfect for when you’re outside or on the road!