Even more of your favorite hand soap, even less packaging! Reuse your bottle and refill your soap from the comfort of your own home.
Even more of your favorite hand soap, even less packaging! Reuse your bottle and refill your soap from the comfort of your own home, thanks to this inseparable duo including a 473ml bottle and its 2L refill.
Want to share your favorite product with your friends? Give them this (literally!) handy set as a gift!
Each set includes
- Lemon Leaves Hand Soap: 16 FL. OZ. (473 mL)
- eco-refill Eco-packaging: 67.6 FL. OZ. (2L)
Lemon Leaves Hand Soap:
- Natural hand soap formulated with lemon leaf extract to help purify and regenerate the skin.
- Includes moringa seed extract to limit pollutant particles from adhering to the skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™: appears in the Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database and complies with rigid EWG standards.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable hand soap.
- Convenient eco-refill two-liter container: easily storable and used to refill your ATTITUDE bottle.
- eco-refill containers manufactured with FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard material and recyclable, with BPA-free recyclable plastic bag and spigot.
- It contains four times more formula using 67% less plastic.
Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, nasturtium officinale (watercress / cresson) extract, tropaeolum magus (indian cress / capucine) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citrus limon (lemon / citron) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, 3-hexenol (green leaves), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), dimethyl heptenal (fruit).
For the product: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.