ATTITUDE’s Nature + Technology™ Baby Dish Soap is designed to effectively remove milk residue, grease and odors on baby bottles and other accessories.
ATTITUDE’s Nature + Technology™ Baby Dish Soap is designed to effectively remove milk residue, grease and odors on baby bottles and other accessories. Made with natural ingredients, this enhanced formula is crafted with saponin, a highly effective cleansing ingredient. Rest assured your little lactose lover’s belongings will stay clean and fresh, worry-free!
- Baby dish soap made with powerful saponin to remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Offered in two natural fragrances and fragrance-free version.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, and Benzyl alcohol.
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: no animal-derived ingredients, 100% vegan.
<5% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also / Contient aussi : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea/thé vert) leaf extract.
Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Gets all the milk!
I love that I can sleep better at night knowing this soap is safe for my baby/items. Plus, it gets all the milk residue off! I love the ATTITUDE line! ❤️
Finally Clean and Unscented
I previously used different brands of baby soap that had scents, which always weirded me out. I love that these ingredients are actually squeaky clean and not terrible for the environment. Love the refill bags also!
good for sensitive skin
Sure is easy on my hands!
I've been using this since I'm pregnant. I really like this one so much.