Our pH-neutral Pregnancy Blooming belly™ Body Wash uses hypoallergenic and worry-free ingredients, it’s safe for both mom and baby.
It seems like so many things are off limits when you’re pregnant, and a calming bath shouldn’t be one of them! As long as the water isn’t scalding hot, there’s nothing wrong with unwinding in the tub. And since our pH-neutral Natural Body Wash for pregnant mothers uses hypoallergenic and worry-free ingredients, it’s safe for both mom and baby. Relax and enjoy the soothing aroma of apple blossom and a rich, creamy lather.
- Features a pH neutral formula to respect the balance of the sensitive genital region.
- Subtly scented with the delicate fragrance of apple blossoms.
- Contains argan leaf extracts known to reinforce cutaneous structure, firm and smooth skin.
- Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients only.
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Aqua / water / eau, coco-glucoside, sodium coco-sulfate, vegetable glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, argania spinosa (argan) leaf extract, maltodextrin, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, 3-hexenol (green leaves), ethyl acetate natural (sweet pear).
Lather gel on the body, then rinse. For external use only.
To moisturize and protect skin after shower or bath, use in conjunction with ATTITUDE Blooming belly™ Natural Nourishing Cream and/or Blooming belly Stretch Oil.
This blooming belly wash has a nice light scent. I originally started with the face wash, but liked the scent, so got more in the line. I’m currently trying to conceive, so I feel confident in using this, since it is EWG certified. I have sensitive skin, and it is gentle on the skin, too.