ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier features activated carbon to naturally absorb and purify the air of unwanted contaminants and pollutants.
Did you know your baby can spend up 16 hours daily in her nursery? So you want the air to be as pure as can be! Synthetic fragrances and perfumes can contain over 100 chemical compounds and have a negative impact on your health. ATTITUDE’s safe and effective baby leaves™ Natural Air Purifier - Pear Nectar uses only safe ingredients such as activated carbon from charcoal, a natural filter, for a worry-free way to clean air of stubborn odours and pollutants. In addition, this Natural Air Purifier for baby infuses the air with a natural and familiar pear nectar scent for up to six weeks! (depending on room size)
- Natural Air Purifier naturally absorbs air pollutants and contaminants.
- Contains resin to neutralize odors for a long-lasting effect.
- Contains activated carbon to trap harmful air particles and other air pollutants.
- Crafted with 100% worry-free, plant and mineral-derived ingredients.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Air Purifier lightly infused with a comforting natural scent.
- Free of potentially harmful artificial fragrances, phthalates and preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers.
Natural plant-derived fragrance, Activated carbon (air purifier)Resin (odor neutralizing and fragrance releaser)
- Remove container lid and put aside.
- Remove and discard freshness seal.
- Put the lid back on the container.
I love the smell. It has been well over 30 days and I still smell it just as much as the day I opened it. Definitely plan to purchase again in the future.
Air purifier- wonderful
Great item! Love the scent soft and sweet
Strong and fresh scents
I found the sweet apple scent to be pleasant. However upon tearing off the whole freshness seal I thought the scent was a bit strong with it all off, so it was best for me to just tear the seal part way and tear the rest over time to release the scent. Would prefer a less wasteful option in the future as the plastic boxes are one time use, but do enjoy the natural aspect of the air purifiers compared to other brands.