Fruit & Vegetable WashFragrance-FreeEffective against wax, chemical residue and dirt
Everybody has heard tomatoes are actually a fruit, but did you know cucumbers, avocados and pumpkins are fruits often mistaken as veggies too? They have seeds and come from flowers, whereas “true” vegetables are roots, stems and leaves. No matter how you label them, clean your greens with ATTITUDE’s Fruit & Vegetable Wash to remove handling dirt, pesticides, wax and impurities. Our worry-free formula is made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, and contains no cancer-causing chemicals to ruin your appetite.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Caprylyl glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Sodium bicarbonate (pH buffer), Xanthan gum (emulsion stabilizer).
- Can be used on a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
- Made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
TO WASH DIRECTLY: Spray and rub, rinse thoroughly with water.
TO SOAK: Pour 15 mL in a bowl filled with water. Let the produce soak for a few minutes. Specifically formulated to remove residues from handling, pesticides, waxes or other contaminants.
Ideal for baby food preparation.